www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked Newman K1 :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,I have problem with my newman K1.I put newest MIUI ROM,but the phone stuck on the first screen (Force close on Settings,cannot enter in any menu),where have to set the language...So I decide to restore my backup.But its impossible to enter in clockwordmode via Volume Up+Power ...next problem is,that my laptop doesnt recognize my phone,it says USB is not recognized,so i cannot use Flash tools to restore original ROM.I have drivers installed,because I restore my bricked phone many times,but now its impossible...Any ideas?thanks
(2013-12-05, 18:46)veskop Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,I have problem with my newman K1.I put newest MIUI ROM,but the phone stuck on the first screen (Force close on Settings,cannot enter in any menu),where have to set the language...So I decide to restore my backup.But its impossible to enter in clockwordmode via Volume Up+Power ...next problem is,that my laptop doesnt recognize my phone,it says USB is not recognized,so i cannot use Flash tools to restore original ROM.I have drivers installed,because I restore my bricked phone many times,but now its impossible...Any ideas?thanks

restart yr computer, or reinstall the MTK65xx driver.
Welcome to the forum Veskop. What do you think about your Newman N1?

Why did you brick your phone so many times? Just leave the thing alone once you have a decent ROM on there. Thumbs Up I know, it's not easy when you see a new ROM come out you want to try.

Try to uninstall all current ADB drivers on your system, then install PDANet drivers from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] . When you run SP Flash Tools, run as administrator.

Please let us know of your results.
Problem solved!It was faulty cable!
(2013-12-06, 14:20)veskop Wrote: [ -> ]Problem solved!It was faulty cable!

Thanks for coming back to let us know. Hope you'll stick around and join in the forums. Cheers. Glad you got it worked out.