www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] help with bricked Zopo C2 please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello. how do i revive my bricked zopo C2 B version, 1gb ram, 16gb internal storage but " 4gb sticker" on the back. this happened when i flashed 0521 firmware.
i tried 0512, 0422 and 0609 firmware but it wont flash. only 100% red, then 1% yellow, then some BROM ERROR 4008 or 4032.
the phone won't even charge.
NEED HELP. its been 2weeks since the phone is useless. sometimes i just have this urge to throw it to the wall.
A few things to try -

Uninstall the current drivers and install again with PDANet.
Run SP Flash Tools in admin mode
Try a different PC
Try with 'download' and 'firmware upgrade' mode
Try a new USB cable

Let us know how these work out.
(2013-12-07, 13:58)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]A few things to try -

Try a different PC
Try a new USB cable

thank you. will try with other computer.
I could be that you actually got a 4Gb model.
ROMs for the 4gb 1,2Ghz version aren't compatible with the 16/32Gb 1,5Ghz version and vice versa.

You can however flash roms from 1 version to another one but you should not flash the preloader, EBR1 and EBR2 of another version.
(2013-12-07, 13:58)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]A few things to try -

Try a different PC
Try a new USB cable

i did all of the above but nothing happened. after a 100% red bar, all i could hear is a "clicking" of my computer. :-(

(2013-12-09, 01:42)MaxP101 Wrote: [ -> ]I could be that you actually got a 4Gb model.
ROMs for the 4gb 1,2Ghz version aren't compatible with the 16/32Gb 1,5Ghz version and vice versa.

You can however flash roms from 1 version to another one but you should not flash the preloader, EBR1 and EBR2 of another version.

hi. you maybe right, it could just be the 4gb version, that's why i couldn't successfully flash my phone.
where can i find a right firmware to revive my dead phone? i'm desperate here. thanks,man.
I got this one from the zopo website:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Good luck with it.