www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Open Thread] Fix SP Flash tool errors and problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Many users seem to be having issues with SP Flash Tools. Often we'll see errors such as 'brom error 4032, 4008, 3144, 1013'. These fixes aren't guaranteed to help with that, but they're just some common problems that are easy to attempt when using SP Flash Tools to see if it fixes the issue.

In this order (easiest to toughest):

- Try a different USB cable
- If you're having trouble triggering the flash to start, try these drivers [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
- Make sure you're using the latest versions of MTK Droid Tools and SP Flash Tools [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
- After clicking 'download' and before you attach your phone, press volume down. While holding volume down attach your phone to the PC. If volume down doesn't work, try volume up + power at the same time
- Run SP Flash Tools in admin mode
- Try with 'download' and 'firmware upgrade' mode. For firmware upgrade mode, all items need to be checked. In that case, make sure all parts of the firmware are there, or remove the references to them in the scatter if you don't want to flash them or if they don't exist.
- Try a new USB cable
- Try 'Flash Tool' instead of 'SP Flash Tool' - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
- Try a different PC
- Sometimes a different preloader MAY help, however this should only be attempted if all other solutions fail and could brick your phone if you use the wrong one.

If you've got other solutions to SP Flash Tool errors and fixing common problems with SP Flash Tools, please post them in this thread so we can aggregate them for our users.
Hey!

Firstly i want to thank you from your helpful tutorials.

I have problem with flashing updated stock rom to phone.

I can succesfully load scatter file but when i select dowload/firmware update, it starts to run immediatly, and ends with error ANDROID checksum (system.img).. Phone is not connected to computer. Same thing when i connect it. I tried this on couple of roms, only one rom is loading fine without errors. how can i check that checksum is correct?
I had problems when I was flashing zte n986 mobile phone there is error information as shown...
about what I should do? because I've also tried using the latest version of sp flashtool
I have this error, "Bootloader doesnt exists on nandflash". I formatted my phone before this error came up
Hello forgive me, I dont know how to delete my above post. I resolved that problem, but know I have a new one.

So I tried flashing a different rom for my device(mt6572_SOO). I was so confident to do it because I know I can always reflash using my stock rom with no problems. So unfortunately the rom(not my stock rom) I flashed to my device didn't work. So I tried to flash my stock rom back to my device, but now SP flashtool shows me an error saying "PMT is ready and layout has been changed". Why this error would come up? I've never experienced this before, since I've been doing flashing my stock rom back then.

I was thinking that it has something to do with the scatter file. The rom(not my stock rom) I was flashing says in its scatter file that it has a block size of 0x40000, while my stock rom's scatter file has a block size of 0x20000. So because of that, I changed my stock rom's block size to 0x40000 and flashed it again and it worked, but when I opened my device, it was stuck in the boot logo. Now I cant use my phone,. I tried formatting the whole flash and flash my stock rom again but still stuck on its boot logo. Please tell me how could I possibly solve this problem. Sorry for my grammar
I have a problem:

NAND Flash: ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected!

can you help me .... thanks
I am having network ( On/ Off) problems regarding my MTK 6589 smartphone. CAn anybody please help me on this? Do I need to flash my phone? Any response will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much. Huh
(2014-02-26, 07:36)auliz Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem:

NAND Flash: ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected!

can you help me .... thanks

did u get any solution for this problem?
Hello can anyone help me out? I have downloaded stock rom for my lava isris n320 and i downloaded the drivers and smart phone flash tool as well but when i open the scatter file through sp flash tool and click on download red and purple bars get completed and after a window appears that image preloader has failed etc.. please help me out...
image preloader failed appears in a window after completion of red and purple meter, help plz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5