www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Be Elite (how to know which rom works)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have a B.Elite chinese mobile phone and i got it rooted with superSU. when i first got it, the options said mako or whatever the default nexus 4 details are. and i just am wondering how to figure out which ROM would work fine on it without any bricking or losing any of the specs of the mobile. what details do i have to supply for any answers? thank you a lot in advance

p.s: if anyone wants the phone website link just search for be elite mobile on Google and then you can find their official website.
Is this Butterfly Elite? Or "Be Elite". Please provide a pic of your phone. Regardless, you need to use a ROM that's made for your phone. If it's Butterfly Elite, then you should use firmware made for Butterfly Elite. If it's Be Elite, then use Be Elite firmware.
(2013-12-09, 10:39)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Is this Butterfly Elite? Or "Be Elite". Please provide a pic of your phone. Regardless, you need to use a ROM that's made for your phone. If it's Butterfly Elite, then you should use firmware made for Butterfly Elite. If it's Be Elite, then use Be Elite firmware.

it's not butterfly.its Be elite.
Okay, because in the first part of the post, you had 'B.Elite', so wasn't sure. In answer to your question, you need Be Elite firmware. It's very unlikely any other firmware will work.

You can try to port other firmware to your phone, but it's generally a lot of work with little reward. Is there something wrong with your current firmware?
(2013-12-09, 17:30)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, because in the first part of the post, you had 'B.Elite', so wasn't sure. In answer to your question, you need Be Elite firmware. It's very unlikely any other firmware will work.

You can try to port other firmware to your phone, but it's generally a lot of work with little reward. Is there something wrong with your current firmware?

i don't have the stock firmware.it's rooted.but google play services doesn't install and i can't seem to make the gapps to work without it
(2013-12-09, 18:15)rockyaj Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Contact Page: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
are u using Lewa rom(frog) or miui rom

try to unroot the phone , then root it again,

only then to install paly store
(2013-12-09, 18:25)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Contact Page: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

it's 1ghz dual processor. it is an mtk for sure.but forgot the numbers after that.and i already have cwm on it.but i don't know what gapps version to use.
p.s: would that help fix the google play services issue?
It should, but not guaranteed.

If you're sure you CWM installed, try this one: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Just copy to SD, boot into CWM and select install from SD and select the package. Clear dalvik, clear cache. Restart the phone (not factory reset. just boot)

Let us know how it works out.
(2013-12-09, 21:55)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Just copy to SD, boot into CWM and select install from SD and select the package. Clear dalvik, clear cache. Restart the phone (not factory reset. just boot)

Let us know how it works out.

i got the error: invalid ota package, missing scatter
update.zip is not correct
installation aborted
Pages: 1 2 3