www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Google play store keep crashing in Neken N6.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed Google play store in my Neken N6 rooted phone but it keeps crashing immediately after launch. I tried every possible remedy I found on Internet. This phone gave me a lot of troubles I never faced on any of my phones. Please if anybody can help.
(2013-12-11, 16:35)apple2005 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed Google play store in my Neken N6 rooted phone but it keeps crashing immediately after launch. I tried every possible remedy I found on Internet. This phone gave me a lot of troubles I never faced on any of my phones. Please if anybody can help.

unroot yr phone , then root again, then install paly store
How to unroot? And what is the difference if you unroot and then root again and then install play store? Thanks for your reply.
use eroot to unroot , and use eroot to root

Lewa rom n miui rom has a security center app, go n turn on the root
(i think so, i had been tricked by Lewa rom before)
I used vroot for rooting. I am on stock ROM but I want to install miui ROM but I didn't succeed until now. I couldn't install cwm recovery in spite of so many attempts. I don't know if vroot has unroot option because it is in Chinese. Thanks for the reply.
i saw somebody flash the recovery yeterday. try to look in detail again.

the recovery.img was also uploaded yeterday

try eroot, i never use vroot,
eroot is quite easy
only one big button only to hit
(2013-12-11, 18:33)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]i saw somebody flash the recovery yeterday. try to look in detail again.

the recovery.img was also uploaded yeterday

try eroot, i never use vroot,
eroot is quite easy
only one big button only to hit

Thanks Stevenma61 for the support. I found that thread. I will discuss this problem there in that thread.
seems phone with problems the N6...