www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Neken N6 opinions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys,

newbie here. just taken the plunge and got myself a neken n6 32g
sold my note 3 hope its worth it?

phone should be here friday. Quite excited as read great reviews about it.

have i made a good choice?

does it need rooted in order to get google play store?
never rooted before so may need assistance lol
Welcome to the forum,

I think the Neken N6 is a fine choice for a China phone. Your Note 3 is easily a more powerful phone, but significantly larger and a different style. I can't say whether that is a good choice or not, you will have to let us know when it comes.

Rooting it will be no problem. It's a relatively simple process. Hope to hear your review / thoughts about your phone when it arrives.
thank you for your reply.

as soon as it arrives i will post update.
I love mine, 1gb 16gb Neken N6. Its not the fastest phone but everything works really good and the screen and camera is good! I mean, 1080p screen for as low as 200USD is bargain. Great call quality on both mine and other end (even wih the simple headphones). Nothing to complain about really. Took me a few days to figure out root but the program vroot do the job! Not a huge community around these phones but cwm is possible too and MIUI rom available. Enjoy your Neken, I surely do. One downside is high SAR value 2.0W/kg...
Depend on where you are, you may no have 3G network, since it only have 2100 for wcdma.
everything else, is a fine phone, fast and run most games without problems, play most 1080p movies, and calls&antenna works fine.
3g is a mayor flw in my case, but depend on where you are.
Cheers