www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: need rom note 3 clone SM-N9006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Please upload your secro.image file as I need that to get the "phone" to work

Thanks .
Pls which file controls the lcd display?
(2014-05-03, 00:38)Tamsin Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] system.img
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] uboot.bin

with that files u can unbrick your cell phone thru sp flashtools....

Thanks for the files . However I think the boot.img file was corrupted possibly by download. I tracked it down as the cause of mis-firing keyboard ( tapping in the space above caused keyboard entries !!. All the others were ok !! Still need a Sec_ro.img file and a Recovery.img file as the file you have in the list is a CWM type and not Flashtools compatible. A file called Usr.data would be helpful but I was able to use my own . Generally you just need to tidy up a bit as you have a few files that are unnecessary !! I just downloaded the lot into a "Mixitup" folder and worked from there by loading the scatter.file and saw what was missing but I was able to work with a Mixture of your good System.img and my own recover.img and boot.img . Basically I just tweaked around and got my 'phone working in 4.4 kitkat which I didn't realise this was !! So that was a bonus !! I am now working on the dreaded IMEI problem and that is why a secro.img file might help . From what I can see you just flash that in on its own and then set the IMEI manually . Thanks again !!Hi Tamsin, would you consider uploading the combination files you used. It would be very much appreciated.
(2014-07-22, 00:21)nitrz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tamsin, would you consider uploading the combination files you used. It would be very much appreciated.

+1
As per pictures there is for example USRDATA: data.ext4.tar, as per archives is data.ext4.img. Maybe we have some wrong files.
Besides You have uboot.bin and lk.bin (both should be UBOOT i think)...

Could You help to us?
(2014-01-09, 02:31)leo_hacker82 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] system.img
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] uboot.bin

with that files u can unbrick your cell phone thru sp flashtools....

I have tri this rom and my note 3 only show the samsung logo.
I have theMTK6582 N-9006
and i have a problem i flashed a wrong rom i gues now my phone is all black and when i try to power it on the screen is blank and the red led light is on and it stays on till i put out the batterie ... seems like it is working but it cant do nothing cuz of the wrong rom.. does someone know what should i do.. i cant conect my phone to the PC.. most of the time the pc doesnt recognize my phone, somethime it recognizes it as a web cam.. plsss what should i do.. i tryied to instal the usb v com manuely, still nothing... is my phone compleatly dead...?
please help me to show how step by step pic to repair NOTE-3 SC mtk6572 s00 korea SM-N9006, condition dead just detected to USB PC, but still error while Download via fstool. thx u
Hello fellows!... am not a noobie to flashing android ROMs, but i am new to the hole chinese copy of phones!!! I have a GT-N9006 Note 3 made in Korea. I made a mistake and deleted playstore from it and wanted it back so i decided to flash a different ROM to the Phone (HDC-Galaxy-Note-3-Max-20140429 to be exact) i used "SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1348.00" to flash, but got error, after reading a bunch of article online i realized i bricked my device. i have been searching for the official stock ROM but no success so far. i have been trying to flash it with a lot of different ROMs i found on [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] none has worked so far. I have two full backup of the phone i made with clockworkmod recovery on my MicroSD card!.

Any help would greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!!.......
DEAR SIR,HOW CAN I FLASH BY "SP_Flash_TooL" PLZ EXPLANE..THANKS ADVANCE.
read this guide here. It says how. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6