www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Zopo ZP958
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I have recently bought Zopo ZP958 mobile from HongKong. It has 1.2 quad core with 16gb internal memory. I have not found any custom rom for my phone. But i did root and custom recovery from the post of Zopo 950+.

So i wanna know, will zopo 950h or 950+ custom ROM will work on my ZP958?

If yes, then can anyone please suggest the best ROM which should be good for daily use and gaming.

Awaiting for your kind reply.

Thanks in advance.

- Sauarabh Vasa
India.
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I'm fairly sure zp950+ and zp958 are the same exact phones. Same zp800h and zp910 are the same.

I recommend you stay with the latest stock firmware. See your firmware if it's newer than 04-JUN-2013.

And if you want to do some easy customizing, then use xPosed and GravityBox - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you're really interested in LeWa firmware, that can be an option too. Let me know and I'll post the link here.
(2013-12-12, 19:38)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you're really interested in LeWa firmware, that can be an option too. Let me know and I'll post the link here.

Not sure what is firmware.. but here r the details ...
Android version 4.1.2
Baseband Version
MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V2.P1, 2013/02/27 23:29
Kernal Version
user@linux-user #1 Mon Mar 4 14:13:45 CST 2013
Build Number
ZP958 20130304-141520

main reason to flash custom rom is for smoothness ... and battery .... right now i have issues with battery ... it charge 100% and within a min it comes to 99 and then drags to 85% very soon.. I tried battery calibration also several times ....

I have used MIUI ... and LeWa ROMS earlier in my other brand phones, both were good ...

So, what you suggest now ... ?
Don't spend more time worrying about battery. This is normal.

You can update to the latest stock firmware (firmware=ROM). Your firmware is old. Try this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-12-12, 20:42)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Okay. Can you please provide me a link to download the latest firmware for my phone.

Thank in advance.
Yes, that link is the link to the thread with the download.
As i have started this post, i want to continue asking things here...

My power button is bricked... not able to use it .... always keep alarm to on the phone incase it gets off ....

I want to flash ROM, but CWM doesnt have touch needs power button for ok ... and TWRP didnt found it for 4.2.1 .. so can anyone please help me which recovery i shld use....

I am using rt now old ROM .. havnt upgrade yet ...

thanks ...