www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Chuwi or Teclast Tablet, any other options??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone.
I'm set to buy a new tablet, since my Icube9 failed after 2 years of service.

I was wondering if you could help me chose.

My needs are:
Webbrowsing, reading mail, social media, watching Netflix/plex and playing very small stupid games.

priorities are reliable, and something powerfull enough to watch plex/netflix aswell as play small games. Dual boot would be nice. Must be at least 10" maybe more, and have a good screen ratio for watching movies. a Keyboard would be nice. Must have a pretty original Rom or remix, that allows for Danish Language, which means that Xiaomi with MUI is not an option Sad
Ohh, and i would like fluid operation, i hate things that kick up and are sluggish Sad

I've been looking at the following models:
Chuwi H10plus - Chuwi H12 - Chuwi Hibook 10 - Teclast Master T10 (unfortunatly teclast is pure android)

Can you recommend any of these or do you know of other alternatives?
Your help would be greatly appreciated!
I've just received the new MT8176 Teclast T10. It's great. 1600P display, excellent loudness with stereo speakers properly placed, 70k+ Antutu, 8K battery, surprisingly good (for a tablet) cameras (front is significantly better than rear).

You can easily make a Remix type multi-window and Windows "Start" button (pinned apps, recent apps, and when tap button brings up scrollable apps) experience with "Taskbar".

Or can use Taskbar in combination with native Android 7 split screen if don't want to use Taskbar's multiwindow functionality.

Can also natively adjust DPI in Android 7 settings or more in developer mode.

Only regrettable thing is no dockable keyboard/pad. So, can use Bluetooth keyboard. Not as elegant, but nevermind Smiling

Also, got update OTA. Downloaded and installed no problem. Massively impressed so far.

Looks like a good price at the moment. Contact me directly and can probably get additional $5 off.

https://www.gearbest.com/teclast-t10-_ge...d=11761527