www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Is Timmy E82 MTK6582 any good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking at new releases of phones using the MTK6582 and find Timmy E82:

Basic Information
Model Timmy E82
Style Bar
Color Black, White, Yellow, Red
Frquency band GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
WCDMA 850/2100MHz
sim card Dual sim cards, dual standby

System
OS Android 4.3
CPU MTK6582 1.3GHz
ROM 4GB
RAM 1GB

Screen
Display Size HD 5.0" multi-point capacitive touch screen, OGS
Resolution 720x1280 pixels

General
Camera Front camera: 8.0mega pixels
Rear camera: 13.0mega pixels, Flash light
Video screen Video records with sound
Wi-Fi WIFI 802.11b/g/n
Audio Formats MP3, MIDI, AMR, AAC, WAV
Video Formats MP4, 3GP, WMV, AVI
Messaging SMS, MMS and group messages
GPS Supported Yes(map is not included)
Light sensor Support
Proximity sensor Support
Gravity Sensor Support
Bluetooth V4.0
FM Radio Support
Music/video Support
OTG Support
OTA NO
NFC NO
Java Expand NO
T-flash card Support micro SD T-Flash up to 32GB
Headphone jack 3.5MM standard interface
Charging port mini USB 5pin interface
languag Bahasa,Indonesia,Bahasa,Melayu,Cestina,Deutsch,English,Spanish,filipino,
French,Italiano,Magyar,Nederlands,Portuguese,Romana,Vietnamese,Turkish,
Russian,Greek,Arabic,Thai,Chinese
Size 147*71*6.9mm
Net Weight(Including battery) 160g

I have not heard much about this brand. Anyone can comment about this brand or the E82 phone?
Very thin, very smooth and great build quality for this phone, plus Android 4.3 is really great. The only issue I have with it so far is the low battery capacity (mobilebanks FTW) and the fact that I haven't found a way to root it yet.. I keep getting slow apps force-closing so I want to root it and maximize the CPU speed because it's getting too slow after installing your apps and having low internal storage..

Once rooted, I'm sure it's a piece of beauty again, but really the phone feels very premium.
(2014-01-25, 22:12)hanbaekhyeon Wrote: [ -> ]Very thin, very smooth and great build quality for this phone, plus Android 4.3 is really great. The only issue I have with it so far is the low battery capacity (mobilebanks FTW) and the fact that I haven't found a way to root it yet.. I keep getting slow apps force-closing so I want to root it and maximize the CPU speed because it's getting too slow after installing your apps and having low internal storage..

Once rooted, I'm sure it's a piece of beauty again, but really the phone feels very premium.

@hanbaekhyeon

Rooting instructions and custom CWM are here: http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/sea...on=results&sid=9aa9b149e3d63578db7133f465f3fac0

Created by me Smiling

@kinetix

It is a great, phone, very light (Net Weight(Including battery) 160g - this isn't right its more like 120g), decent build quality and bright screen. Not sure what you mean by battery performance, mine can last a whole day of on and off use without needing a charge.

Mine sadly developed a screen fault, so it been sent back for replacement / refund.