www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vernee thor E dismounting SD card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
I'm having problem with my 64gb SD card wich is continously dismounting so i can't set it effectively as default storage (i want to use it with other devices so i dont want to format it as internal).
The sistem is completlely able to reed it and wright on it but every few minuts a message comes out say "sd card ready. Want to select default storage?" , If i say yes then memory settings open and internal storage is setted as default not sd as i setted before.
For this kind of loop of mounting and dismountg i'm not able to use sd card as default, no application can be installed on it and a lot of problems come ot with music players wich alway have librarys problems.
@Agur007 :

Hello.

And if you say "no" (Cancel-la) ... what happen ?

Regards.
(2017-11-04, 02:50)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]@Agur007 :

Hello.

And if you say "no" (Cancel-la) ... what happen ?

Regards.

Nothing....SD card stay dismounted and message will appear again.

By the way, i tried to format SD card with SD Card Formatter, wich you said in another post. I let the phone recognize the void SD then shut it off, copied all my music again to SD, put the SD inside the phone and switched on. I had to set again SD as default storage and for the moment i still can't move any app from internal storage to SD, what can I do?

Thanks.

I still have the same mwssage coming out and SD dismounting. Please help
(2017-11-04, 03:31)Agur007 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing....SD card stay dismounted and message will appear again.

By the way, i tried to format SD card with SD Card Formatter, wich you said in another post. I let the phone recognize the void SD then shut it off, copied all my music again to SD, put the SD inside the phone and switched on. I had to set again SD as default storage and for the moment i still can't move any app from internal storage to SD, what can I do?

Thanks.

I still have the same mwssage coming out and SD dismounting. Please help
Hello.

Do you have already tried with another SD card ?
Your current SD card could be malfunctioning.

Regards.
(2017-11-04, 20:25)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Do you have already tried with another SD card ?
Your current SD card could be malfunctioning.

Regards.

SD card is perfectly working on pc, so it should be a phone problem. Before i succesfully installed a 16gb SD as internal storage and no problem came out so it's nether a hardware problem.
Any solution?
I still have the problem, do you think your rom would solve this problem? I have the last vernee official update installed, i didn't know it was so buggy...
Hello Cleopatra,
I don't understand why I'm not receiving any answer.
I'll try to explain again the problem.

I bought a new SD card of 64gb. I want to use it as external storage in order to let it usable with other device. The problem is that when I unlock the phone a message comes out sayng that SD is ready and asking me to select it as default storage.
It seems that the system every time forgets the SD to be the default memory.
Do you have any idea?