www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: i have s4 clone is gt-t9500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have s4 clone is gt-t9500 android versao 4,2,0 versao mt6589-c92-en-v05 please somebody help i need ROOT this phone

Hello, sorry to bother you, but I bought a s4 clone model gt-9500quad core mt6589 all I want is just getting instaalr an application that I use to put my work on this device and it supports so googled to the need to change the installation handset market with help to do but I need to root unfortunately do not have much knowledge'm three days searching and trying everything without success could you helpr me? if necessary I paid for the help they need to work ok
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. Please follow the Gizbeat 101 root sticky.
Hello NPJunior,

I'm not sure what your exact problem is, but you can root by following this thread [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
when I try to install the application I need to clone this machine the following message appears: parse error there is a problem parsing the package. there is a way around this?

(2013-12-14, 22:51)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]