www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: My BIRD V1277 stuck on boot image.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyeone help me with that?
(2013-12-15, 20:52)phs Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyeone help me with that?

Can you give us some more info? What did you do? What did you want to do?
We'd like to help, but a "diagnosis from far away" isn't so easy...
(2013-12-17, 00:28)AP756 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-15, 20:52)phs Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyeone help me with that?

Can you give us some more info? What did you do? What did you want to do?
We'd like to help, but a "diagnosis from far away" isn't so easy...

My brother is download CRACK ANDROID MARKET app. He want's all apps on market become free. After instalation process, phone is ask for restart. He touch YES. After that, it yust come to ANDROID boot image and there stuck. Problem is, this phone have not installed recovery mod. Or i don't know how to start it.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I don't think there's a cracked market that gets all Play Store apps for free, and if it did that would fall in the category warez and we don't link to that on this site.
There are however alternative markets, but I'm not going to discuss them.

The thing you installed clearly doesn't work with your phone so I suggest flashing the original stock ROM again.
you can find the ROM here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
And the flashing instructions here, but instead of the mentioned rooting zip use the stock rom zip:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Let us know if you fixed it.
From your description you did not install a ROM, you just installed a program which restarts the phone. The program seems to be not installed correct (something seems to be missing, maybe a connection to the internet because the program wants to telephone home...) and should be removed after you get your phone back to working condition.

Probably it's just enough to remove the battery, press the power on without battery and wait for a while, then release power button, insert battery again and restart. HTH
(2013-12-19, 01:50)AP756 Wrote: [ -> ]From your description you did not install a ROM, you just installed a program which restarts the phone. The program seems to be not installed correct (something seems to be missing, maybe a connection to the internet because the program wants to telephone home...) and should be removed after you get your phone back to working condition.

Probably it's just enough to remove the battery, press the power on without battery and wait for a while, then release power button, insert battery again and restart. HTH

I also have this model of phone there has been a few models(lcd screens) of it out when i say that, i got it when it first came out but there was/has been a lot of bugs in the stock rom as in the lcd driver must match the current rom of release date as i have found out, I would like to no how to make my own cwm for this phone, it is my current test phone just now but have so many apps and patches on it, that i am a bit of a noob but have not lost anything yet it seems i am taking the long way round. I no what i need to do i just need someone to clarify i have done so many times just using stock recoveries, but is a modified stock rom am currently running space is the issue currently