www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Auto rotation not working on Neken N6.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The auto rotation function is not working on my Neken N6. It goes to landscape mode but then doesn't go to portrait mode automatically. I have to exit the application and restart it to go to portrait mode. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
I think that N6 is very problematic device...all kind of problems...
(2013-12-16, 23:34)apple2005 Wrote: [ -> ]The auto rotation function is not working on my Neken N6. It goes to landscape mode but then doesn't go to portrait mode automatically. I have to exit the application and restart it to go to portrait mode. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Is this happening with all apps? Or just one app?
(2013-12-16, 23:53)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-16, 23:34)apple2005 Wrote: [ -> ]The auto rotation function is not working on my Neken N6. It goes to landscape mode but then doesn't go to portrait mode automatically. I have to exit the application and restart it to go to portrait mode. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Is this happening with all apps? Or just one app?

Thank you very much Gizbeat for your support. Apparently I succeeded to solve the problem. I went to settings and display settings and auto rotation function and although it was checked but I unchecked and rechecked (repeated several times) and then I went to accessibility and unchecked and checked auto rotation (repeated several times). After that the auto rotation is working normally.
This is very important point to note that although sometimes the functions in settings are checked but in reality they are unchecked. So if any function is not working. We should first try this. This I remembered after I posted the thread and it worked.