www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: hdc note 3 mtk6589
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am a newbie and i am sorry if this has been asked before but i have searched searched for 3 days now and still no answer, i have flashed my phone because i was having problems with it, its been done and i think its ok, problem is the touch screen has become unresponsive and doesnt do a thing, tis there anyone out there who can help and guide me on how to fix this problem, i am very frustrated about this

its an hdc note 3 gt n9000 on 4.3 android mtk6589

PLEASE HELP

thanks
Did the problem exist before you flashed the phone or was it induced by flashing?
Hi, thanks for your reply, the phone was fine before, everything worked as it should, I was told to flash it because I was having 3G problems, and I was told that from the company I bought lt from, sp tools and all that, the emei has also become invalid, I must admit I am a newbie at all this but It has become frustrating as it starts, the screen lights up, but no response whatsoever
Any help would be appreciated
(2013-12-17, 17:04)stejjy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thanks for your reply, the phone was fine before, everything worked as it should, I was told to flash it because I was having 3G problems, and I was told that from the company I bought lt from, sp tools and all that, the emei has also become invalid, I must admit I am a newbie at all this but It has become frustrating as it starts, the screen lights up, but no response whatsoever
Any help would be appreciated

this probably means the ROM was the wrong one. the driver not correct for your touchscreen.

try to flash a different ROM.