www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Lost Application Contact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought Iocean X7 Elite. As I tried it, I accidentally deleted the Application Contact. I tried to reset it back to the factory default setting, but it didn't work.
Could pls somebody tell me how do I get the application contact back or where can I contact to get support for this ? Thank You.
This is very strange. When you factory reset, it should have brought the app back. Are you sure you factory reset properly? Did you do it through recovery? Or through MobileUncle?
(2013-12-19, 15:20)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]This is very strange. When you factory reset, it should have brought the app back. Are you sure you factory reset properly? Did you do it through recovery? Or through MobileUncle?

I did the factory reset through the mobile-phone. It run smoothly and after a while it did a factory reset but the App "Contact" is still not installed as I run it.
It's very strange.

So you have several options.

-Flash new firmware. The newest stock firmware

-Flash gapps through CWM. It may have contacts as part of it.

-Install this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]