www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: sp flash tool error 8038
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked before but, what is the fix for sp flash tool error 8038 ?

I made completed all the steps to get a scatter, it created a patched recovery, which I renamed to recovery.img and put both the scatter and the recovery in the same folder.

But then I'm getting error 8038.

a few other places it suggests the issue is a mis match in the scatter file. What is it I need to modify in the scatter to get it working so I can flash a custom recovery? I honestly don't know what value the SP log is e

Also I read the pre-loader needs to be able to in the same folder, as the scatter and recovery, does also also need to be ticked during the custom recovery flashing process?

I've attached me scatter and the log from SP here (RAR FILE ATTACHMENT): [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks
You created the scatter with MTK Droid Tools, correct?
Are you sure you're using the latest version of SP Flash Tools and MTK Droid Tools?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-12-19, 18:41)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi,

Yeah I created it with MTK Droid tools version: 2.5.1 - downloaded form here and using SP Flash tools version: v3.1328.0 - also downloaded from here.

Everything works fine, up and until the point to flash recovery.
hello, i am trying to update my phone on android 5 frimware but i recive 8038 error. i have created scatter file from my phone and it does load the require file while using it with sp flash tool... help me