www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Will this be a real Jiayu G5? :-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Gizbeat and all,
I've bought the Jiayu G5 yesterday at thevpricevof 55$ from Aliexpress ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]) is it a fake or a crazy price?! Smiling
Anyway, in case it's not a fake, what method should I use to root it?

Thx,
Lirsch.
This is fake. I will be very surprised if you receive a real Jiayu G5 that is in full working condition. Let us know how it turns out. It can be very difficult to prove your case if they send something that's close to, but not the real thing.
Well, it's shipped now ...
As far as you know, how can I verify it's the genuine product?
(2013-12-19, 17:00)lirsch Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's shipped now ...
As far as you know, how can I verify it's the genuine product?

Well if it's really Jiayu G5, you should be able to test via some various benchmarks.

Even if it's not Jiayu G5, but performs the same, it doesn't matter. That's very good. My guess is it will be some cheap replica with crap resolution and LCD quality and low storage. The other possibility is it's a problem unit. Possibly real Jiayu G5 but some lemon.

The chances of it being real, new Jiayu G5 for $55 are so slim. Just the LCD will be more than that.

Of course I could be wrong. Let's hope so. Thumbs Up
I surely hope so as well.
The seller is a new seller and hopefully he want some first credit points in order to ramp up his feedbacks (that's my point of view Smiling ).
When I'll get it I'll run the needed benchmarks (i'll be happy if you can write which ones to download and run) and I'll update in this thread.

Lirsch.