www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: having a hard time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im just new with rooting, having a hard time rooting my s4 replica mt6575 universal 5410 is fake gt - 9500.
Greetings, fishwafu, and welcome to the forum!

In order to assist you, we really need more information about what you have already tried and any related error messages you may have received.

Did you try any of the suggested [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for the MT6575?

Best Wishes!!!
(2013-12-21, 13:11)pufferaway Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for the MT6575?

Best Wishes!!!

yes it does not continue when i tried with cwm - it stuck there for hours, and with mtkdroidztool it is not detected when my phone is off
(2013-12-21, 13:11)pufferaway Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for the MT6575?

Best Wishes!!!

when i turn off my phone its not detected, i tried cwm it just hangs
(2013-12-25, 15:16)fishwafu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for the MT6575?

Best Wishes!!!

when i turn off my phone its not detected, i tried cwm it just hangs
You might try to use Cool Root and choose Super SU within the installation process. My installation experience is described in the Cool Root thread... I transferred the file to my phone via bluetooth, so no physical connection was required.
Also, please take a look at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to ensure you're setting up direct connection communication correctly.