www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: LENOVO IdeaTab A1000 Stuck On Lenovo help me to fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I have here LENOVO IdeaTabA1000. The history was half dead. I have search on google, and I've found that there is a reset button. I've press it and now the tablet is alive BUT the problem is it STUCK on "Lenovo" after powering it on. My action taken was I downloaded SP Tool and flash it with A1000F_A412_01_23_130822_ROW_USER but it gets error like the image below .
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hard resetting doesn't fix the problem.

Please help
(2013-12-21, 21:52)shortedboard Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hard resetting doesn't fix the problem.

Please help
Greetings and Welcome to the forum, shortedboard!
Try leaving it on until the battery is completely drained. Afterward, plug it in for 1 hour charge and then try to power it on.
Is A1000F_A412_01_23_130822_ROW_USER an official factory ROM replacement?
Sir, I just downloaded it, i am not sure ... I have tried your solkution sir, but still no luck
(2013-12-23, 10:48)shortedboard Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, I just downloaded it, i am not sure ... I have tried your solkution sir, but still no luck
Sorry that didn't help, but thank you for trying and updating the post.
Have you used the Flash Tool before or is this your first time?
I ask because some times communication between the device and your computer is the main problem... either the Windows ADB drivers aren't installed correctly or you may not be following the correct steps to achieve the necessary communication with the device.
Also, have you communicated with Lenovo tech support?
Please tell me detailed steps you follow during your flash tool attempts and I will also search for other possible solutions.
thanks too sir for the replies.. i downloaded the firmware and the flash tool. The procedure i did was:
1. file. open scatter-loading file and select MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc
2. put check on DA DL
3. press Firmware Upgrade

but end up with that error...