www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM Gizbeat Ultimate Combo ROM - 4.2.1 / 3GB / Root / HDR / Boot Fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New version (Posted 6 APR) of the ROM includes:
• Static MAC address
• Auto-Brightness fix (Seems to be working okay)
• HDR Camera (Now working!)
• Fixed crazy fade to black boot logo

Take a little Chinese, mix it with some Russian and a little Gizbeat ingenuity - what do you got?

Features:
• CWM Recovery
• Rooted
• 3GB DATA partition
• Very Clean ROM, zero garbage apps
• Software / Virtual keys enabled by default

• Google Play Working
• Camera Working
• Antutu scoring 12800

More detailed instructions on the main site (skip over the steps regarding root) - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Quick and dirty:
• Install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and verify in device manager
• Run [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
• Load appropriate scatter
• Turn Off Phone, pull out the battery for 5 seconds and put it back in
• Click 'Upgrade Firmware' on Flash Tools
• Plug in Phone - You will see it install the rom. Takes about 2 or 3 minutes. It should finish with a green circle
• Bam you're a ninja.

NOTE: For anyone having an issue with the above drivers, please use these [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Excellent find by Kuroyume.

Enjoy Big Grin

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Download is really slow. I come from Germany and Iwould upload and share it on my mediafire cloudspace. Could you please send me the file.
(2013-04-01, 18:25)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]• 4.2.1
• TWRP recovery

And does work normaly this recowery?
(2013-04-08, 00:01)kamillo67 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-01, 18:25)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]• 4.2.1
• TWRP recovery

And does work normaly this recowery?

Hello Kamillo,

Sorry, that was an error. This is the CWM version.

There is also a TWRP version, but the boot animation is broken. If you don't care about the boot animation, I think the TWRP recovery is far better than CWM. Of course if you don't care about the options in TWRP, then it might be better to have the boot animation. All up to you my friend. Hopefully we'll have a TWRP with working boot animation soon.
Hi!
I like the cwm too Smiling

PS : I done a littley donation
(2013-04-08, 00:27)kamillo67 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Okay, excellent. I was wondering who it was. The PayPal email doesn't match your email here. It's much appreciated Kamillo.
(2013-04-08, 00:34)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-08, 00:27)kamillo67 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Okay, excellent. I was wondering who it was. The PayPal email doesn't match your email here. It's much appreciated Kamillo.

My paypal has two mails : D
Hi.
I have a question. Is there a Czech or Slovak Language in your Gizbeat Ultimate Combo Rom 4.2.1? Because i sdaw a many reviews of the chinese phones, and lot of them have czech languague in 4.2.1, but in 4.1.2 only THL W8 i think (in stock rom)
(2013-04-09, 00:56)BigFoot007 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
and you can get your languages files for it ( from other roms)
You can translate original files or cwm roms.

I translated 4.1.2 already for Hungarian, and I will do 4.2.1 soon.
Hey! Flashed this ROM this morning, and honestly, its the best I've tried so far. Its been about 12ish hours and I haven't noticed any bugs. I am having some weird Play Store "Incompatible App" warnings tho, on apps I've installed on other H7500+ roms. Been through the build.prop but haven't seen any real differences between this and working ones. Anyone else experienced this?

f.y.i: So far, only with Google Plus, and the Met Office app.
Pages: 1 2