www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Update] iNew V3 Preview and iNew Brand Review!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
iNew V3 Preview and iNew Brand Review!

inew-v3-mt6582-2iNew took the China phone market by storm with the MTK6589 and MTK6589T generation of MediaTek CPUs. The iNew i6000 was a very popular MT6589T phone available with big 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM. It was well made and well received. iNew makes most of it’s firmwares available on their official site which isn’t always […]

http://www.gizbeat.com/2751/inew-v3-prev...nd-review/
MTK6582 1.3GHz Quad Core

- 5.0 inch 1280*720 HD Corning Gorilla Glass Screen

- 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM

- Android 4.2 Smartphone

- 13.0MP Rear Camera 5.0MP Front Camera

- 6.5mm Ultra Slim

- Support NFC, Gesture Control, 3G, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, Play Store, Multilanguage, etc

iNew V3 Specification highlights
• AUO ultra-senstive display.
• Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
• 6.5mm thin body.
• Great looking design.
• NFC.
• Quad-core processor.
• 13 mega-pixel F/2.0 main camera.
• 128g.

detail:www.1949deal.com/inew-v3-mtk6582-1-3ghz-quad-core-android-4-2-smartphone-1g-ram-16g-rom-5-0-inch-hd-gorilla-glass-screen-nfc-black.html
This phone should be arriving today or tomorrow at latest. Should have a hands on within 24-36 hours.
I got mine yesterday, nice phone but has a few issues:
- first time I connected it to my laptop it was charging, but the screen went off until unplugged
- now it doesn't charge unless it's off
- camera doesn't work anymore (but here it might be me fiddling with firmware and such)
- a few bubbles under the screen

I was dumb enough to start fiddling without making a full backup first: do you have a link to a working firmware?
I suspect my issues are mostly software based.

Thanks
Marcello
(2014-01-04, 19:53)murbani Wrote: [ -> ]I got mine yesterday, nice phone but has a few issues:
- first time I connected it to my laptop it was charging, but the screen went off until unplugged
- camera doesn't work anymore (but here it might be me fiddling with firmware and such)

I was dumb enough to start fiddling without making a full backup first: do you have a link to a working firmware?

Thanks
Marcello
What do you mean 'a few bubbles under the screen'. Do you mean under the screen protector?

Yes, most of your problems could very well stem from messing with the firmware. What exactly did you do to the firmware?

I don't have a backup uploaded, but will try to get one up by Tuesday.

Where did you purchase the phone from?
(2014-01-04, 21:08)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-04, 19:53)murbani Wrote: [ -> ]I got mine yesterday, nice phone but has a few issues:

Thanks
Marcello
What do you mean 'a few bubbles under the screen'. Do you mean under the screen protector?

Yes, most of your problems could very well stem from messing with the firmware. What exactly did you do to the firmware?

I don't have a backup uploaded, but will try to get one up by Tuesday.

Where did you purchase the phone from?
lol, I thought I removed the plastic screen protector but it's still there, ignore the question.
The power issues was there well before I touched anything, and I didn't REALLY fiddle with the bios, or I would have mada a backup before.
I mass installed a lot of application backed up from my galaxy S4, including a 'gallery' which failed to install.
I think that's what killed the camera, and feel really stupid for not backing up before.
Thanks a lot for the backup firmware! From what I see iNew has a lot of updates for the 2000 but no other roms
Marcello
(2014-01-04, 21:08)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you purchase the phone from?

Forgot to answer this bit: Shenzhen BBC Electronics Ltd. through aliexpress
Yes, there are 2 layers of screen protector when first receiving the phone.

Hopefully you can get the firmware flashed, then return it for warranty regarding the charging issue.

You may be able to open a dispute on Aliexpress as well.
I've the bubble problem too yesterday i took off the screen protector and bubbles are gone Smiling

But the firmware has bugs, waiting for new one.
good evening everyone. I already received my Inew v3 for two hours and it worked fine, then when I called to cumputador the screen was blocky. Now, I have the new rom but still the same. Does anyone know of a solution. Thanks in advance