www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: root for noobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I bought recently a Shengda GT-I9500 (S4 clone) with the mtk6582 (at least with CPU Identifier this is my phone) and so i want to root the phone but i am some kind of affraid to do it and the info i googled it's not clear.

Can you please help me?

Thanks
Tiaggor
(2013-12-22, 21:34)tiaggor Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
I used Cool Root and it worked perfectly, but you can read the reviews in the root tool forum and decide for yourself. If you choose Cool Root, you can follow my installation method instruction from my 2nd post in the thread.
Hope that helps and we look forward to your continued forum participation here. Best Wishes!!!

Here's the link to download the [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I copied it to my SD card, browsed to it with file manager and tapped on APK file to launch installer. It then gives you choice of Superuser or SuperSU... SuperSU seems to work best. Then once you make choice, tap on the name displayed at bottom left of screen text to finish installation. Reboot the phone and your done; You should now see an icon in your app list for either Superuser or SuperSU.
for a MTK 6575 whitch methods is the best?
don't know why this doesn't work on my phone. it's says exploit result Sad
Thanks for the info i've rooted but as a noob i youtube it to do step by step!
i ve recently bought an elephone p6 2/32 and i want to root it can i use the rooting tool for mtk6589t ????
Yes. No problem. Just follow the Gizeat 101 tutorial in the root forum.