www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: First stock images from Note 3 SM-N9006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9006 China
This is my first image right out of the box. Image taken at work.

About the phone: Taken from my no good Bloggie Big Grin
[Image: r1wp.jpg]

Note 3 SM-N9006
Version: 4.3
MTK6582
System 1920*1280
Camera Resulotion: 13MP
Bluetooth 4.0 + HID
Network Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + WCDMA 850/2100MHz
Data Technology: GPRS/EDGE/HSPA

Resoultion:
4096x3072
[Image: s1p7.jpg]

This 1 is in the room with low light and with the big screen making it harder to take a shot and I think its not bad but with nice app you can get better images.
And here is the game here for you: Find the Galaxy box in this room Big Grin
Resoultion:
4096x3072
[Image: kt9e.jpg]
(2013-12-23, 09:04)medoo Wrote: [ -> ]This phone can take nice photo.

It sure can I was impressed with quality of images without any apps .

Outside on the light is just perfect but when you are in the dark area then im not so sure. There are apps out there that will help. But for the well lite area is just awesome .
It looks very cold there. Where are you?
(2013-12-23, 10:04)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]It looks very cold there. Where are you?

Ohh yes it does Smiling I am in Fort Wayne, Indiana USA close to the Chicago but to be honest with you I miss my home Country Croatia
HA. I probably spent 3 minutes looking at your room trying to find the box. Thanks for that distraction. Smiling

The pictures are looking pretty solid. Thanks for sharing!

For what it's worth, my phone kind of does the same with direct light sources being pointed at the camera. It saturates rather quickly. Keep me posted if you find any apps that handle it better. In the meantime, I've found to be more choosy about my light sources and setups. Trying to keep the light source behind the camera rather than in front of it seems to help quite a bit.
(2013-12-24, 06:29)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]HA. I probably spent 3 minutes looking at your room trying to find the box. Thanks for that distraction. Smiling

The pictures are looking pretty solid. Thanks for sharing!

For what it's worth, my phone kind of does the same with direct light sources being pointed at the camera. It saturates rather quickly. Keep me posted if you find any apps that handle it better. In the meantime, I've found to be more choosy about my light sources and setups. Trying to keep the light source behind the camera rather than in front of it seems to help quite a bit.

hehe no problem Smiling

And I just got 2 apps I can share them with you they are premium versions (full)
Night Camera+
camera pro

I will upload them to the MediaFire and I will send you the download link through the PM. I am sure we cant post any links here as for the rules, and if you want you can share it with the rest on the forum. So chek you PM for the link Smiling
i have this phone of the picture with the same specds of the picture.. but i brick it and i need the rom and i cant find anywhere.. any suggest? and my phone says its a mtk6572 not 6482 but has the same build compilation and the same baseband.. if some one can help me with that firmware or rom please help me.. is bricked righ now..
I believe I have this same phone (6582 note clone) but my camera seems much worse. the auto-focus is pretty bad for midrange-long distance photos and it performs poorly in low-light.
nice reference........