www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Just a question about the phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all and thank you for reading this. I have 1 question regarding the issue well its really not but I would like to solve it if possible.

I did post the link to the video so you guys can see what I am talking about.

Now I am rooted The phone came with the Lock Screen thing only thing that is not working is the owner text not displaying on the lock screen. Is there anything I can try to make it work. Again its not an app it did came with the phone.

Thank you all and any info would be great appreciated.

Link to the video:
You may try to add a lock screen widget, app or lock screen replacement. Look over all security settings to make certain something isn't stopping it. Maybe it needs to have a secure form of lock applied before it will allow you to apply owner info. You may also try a reboot after changes to apply.
(2013-12-24, 12:27)pufferaway Wrote: [ -> ]You may try to add a lock screen widget, app or lock screen replacement. Look over all security settings to make certain something isn't stopping it. Maybe it needs to have a secure form of lock applied before it will allow you to apply owner info. You may also try a reboot after changes to apply.

I will try those options, thank you for the replay all tho I am trying to stay away from the apps and widgets but I will try those other options that you stated.

Thank you again.