www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bugs with h7500+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I finally got my h7500+ a few days ago. The phone looks great, but i have some problems. I can't access play store. Error message "unfortunately google play store has stopped". I have tryed all hints and tips found on the net but nothing seemes to work. I rooted the phone, i tryed 15 different versons of play store but always the same problem. When i use device-id the system id is ok but the gsf device-id is NULL. Cold this be the problem and how do i get around it? When i don't have this id i can't use apk downloader in chrom either. I hope somone can helt me please!!
TK
Hmmm... It's very strange. This is the first I've heard of Google Play not working on 7500+ with the stock ROM. It's possible the retailer put a custom ROM on there that Google Play doesn't like.

The easiest solution rather than messing with different versions of Google Play is to flash a different ROM.

Let us know your results.
Try custom rom
(2013-04-07, 00:41)dikizahrudin Wrote: [ -> ]Try custom rom

I would use stock rom from Zopo. There's as download Zopo Italy.
Thanx guys. I'll try a different rom. I will let yuo know how it turns out.
TK
make all wipes before flashing another rom.
I have flashed a rom from zopo and everything Works fine!! You guys are awsome. Thanx alot!!
Thanks for reporting back. Sounds like the shop had a custom ROM on there. Recommend you try out the new Combo 4.2.1. too Big Grin
I am using the stock 4.2.1 ROM and realize that the battery indicator is dropping below 30% in the morning if i switch the phone off at 50% in the evening. Is there a battery calibartion needed or another ROM is handling this properly?
Try to wipe battery stats in cwm recovery. If not solved, install cpu spy from play store to test whether the phone is going in deep sleep modus.
Pages: 1 2