www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock ROM YunTab H8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I need ROM for yuntab h8 tablet, I found ROM on needarom.com but flashing this has caused black screen I can here tablet boot up and it vibrates but no display. Display worrked before flashing
Hello !
I dont know how you got the tablet Yuntab H8 with a black screen. I have flashed the official ROM a few times and I never got that black screen.

When I flashed it with the rom you mention on needrom.com it worked perfectly. I would suggest to follow all the steps on the instructions.

If you need further assistance on the ROM, let me know, I would upload it for you to another provider.

By the way, have you managed to get root for this ROM ?
I have version C of the device the display driver is different, I managed to get ROM from seller so problem solved

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(2017-11-28, 00:24)Rosszx10r Wrote: [ -> ]I have version C of the device the display driver is different, I managed to get ROM from seller so problem solved

You mentioned on another post that you have TWRP for this tablet. Can you share it please ? I need this in order to root the tablet.

Thank you!
Some pictures of my system (yuntab h8) after root.
The description is here:[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
TWRP via fastboot mod for Yuntab H8
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2018-01-01, 05:25)dljkacs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Already done it! Very happy with the TWRP, root and xposed module downloaded from xda website. It works like a charm and I got rid of some internal apps and added an app to filter all ads from google. Just fantastic! Using xposed mainly for Gravity box.

Thanks a bunch! Embarrased
Hello,

can you email me Android 7 for the Yuntab H8?

Stock-ROM

[email protected]

with friendly greetings from Germany

Stephan Myklusch
Hello, as far as I know there is no Android 7 for this tablet. If you need the stock ROM Android 6.0.1 you can find it in needrom.

Just type in the tablet brand and model and it will take you to the download links.
(2017-11-28, 00:24)Rosszx10r Wrote: [ -> ]I have version C of the device the display driver is different, I managed to get ROM from seller so problem solved

Hello,
is possible to send me the ROM for C version please? I have the same problem as you..
Thank you
Pages: 1 2