www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: your opinion for elephone p6 2/32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I m going to buy elephone p6 2/32 because i need a big display more than 5"

What is yours opinion about its cpu?
The battery life is good enough???

Im usualy serfing with my phone doing my calls and play games
can this phone aford this usage????

thnks and sorry for my bad english
Greetings, babooni75, and Welcome to the Forum!
I have very little direct information to share concerning that make/model, but as compared to my iNew i6000, the hardware and battery should be adequate. Now, depending upon how much time you actually spend using the phone in the manner you described, you may wish to add an extra battery and/or some type of extra charge device that can be connected via mini usb.
The concern I would have, from what few reviews I have read, would be the installed Android system and available updates from the manufacturer. If their are problems with system bugs or compatibility issues with apps, you may be stuck with no good solution to correct them. My model can use ROMs for the FireFly V65, as they are basically identical. You may wish to question sellers or the manufacturer to determine if it's a similar situation with the P6, then you can verify other system software availability.
I did take a quick look at Elephone's website and don't see any ROMs posted for download and that's a big red flag, so please do the research and ask questions of any seller to ensure you understand all their policies for returning a product and support options available to their customers.
Hope that helps and we look forward to your continued forum participation!
Best Wishes!
finally i bought it before two days

im trying to root it i dont care for now for custom roms maybe later.

i did take a look on elephone site and i saw a rom but my chinese is not so good and i didnt understood nothing so i decided not to download it
How is the WLAN/WIFI reception? I'm thinking of getting it just as an internet tablet/book reader etc.