www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: new roms for X508
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-12-28, 08:42)superuser590 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dear SuperUser

Please upload the custom ROM , please
(2014-02-01, 16:38)nauman_waheed Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

this Download link is not working... the page shows, there is no file... do u successfully running this ROM???
Yes you are right...link is dead.....I don't know why people keep their accounts when don't want to reply to questions or helping others.
X508 is among the unlucky phones with great specs but with "ZERO" supports.. I own one but could not find any good support in hours of search.
Hello all... i have a good new for all Xtouch X508 users... i found custom ROMs for Xtouch X508 & made its own recovery successfully....
The Star S7589 is the mobile with same specs like Xtouch X508 so u can install all its rom & use development with Xtouch X508... just go needrom.com & then select Star S series S7589... u will found many ROMs ... just download install & enjoy the new world .... thanx alll Smiling

(2014-03-01, 07:18)shahper Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

this Download link is not working... the page shows, there is no file... do u successfully running this ROM???
Yes you are right...link is dead.....I don't know why people keep their accounts when don't want to reply to questions or helping others.
X508 is among the unlucky phones with great specs but with "ZERO" supports.. I own one but could not find any good support in hours of search.
Hey dont be sad.. just read my bellow comment.... hope u will enjoy
(2014-01-26, 03:46)xtouch3030 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='superuser590'

This is great. But you did not update the android version. You only customized your versionBig Grin. Would you please upgrade it to Kit-Kat or to a newer android version?
Wink

Thanks
[/quote]

plz if u download this file plz share it to meeee
(2014-06-17, 08:28)yes_abudy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-26, 03:46)xtouch3030 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='superuser590'

This is great. But you did not update the android version. You only customized your versionBig Grin. Would you please upgrade it to Kit-Kat or to a newer android version?
Wink

Thanks

plz if u download this file plz share it to meeee
[/quote]

ok ok people don't be mad i'll update the rom to latest miui version and upload it as soon as possible
This is great. But you did not update the
ok ok people don't be mad i'll update the rom to latest miui version and upload it as soon as possible
[/quote]

my poss u lateeeee i wanna this room ... plz .. ok i wanna any custom rom for my x508 ( miui ) i take from my stock rom
boot.img
hw folder from --- ( system - lib )
models folder from --- ( system - lib )
modem.img from ( system - ets )
and put all files to any custom rom

;) I saw someone in this forum has this experience and I've also implemented and successfully .... But I need to ( miui ) from u plzzzz
(2014-07-02, 21:57)yes_abudy Wrote: [ -> ]This is great. But you did not update the

my poss u lateeeee i wanna this room ... plz .. ok i wanna any custom rom for my x508 ( miui ) i take from my stock rom
boot.img
hw folder from --- ( system - lib )
models folder from --- ( system - lib )
modem.img from ( system - ets )
and put all files to any custom rom

;) I saw someone in this forum has this experience and I've also implemented and successfully .... But I need to ( miui ) from u plzzzz
[/quote]

i have some problems with the rom i'm trying to fix it i'll try again later
Pages: 1 2