www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Feiteng h9503 apn locked anyway to unlock?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-01-05, 00:45)eatenbyweasels Wrote: [ -> ]Well done! Smiling

I'm still having problems; I did the apn xml list edits via Root Explorer (I had already attempted the task using ES Explorer but got an error when I attempted to save the changes) but I'm still getting a blank where "Ovivo" and the green button should appear when I go into the settings for the Ovivo sim.

You put your ovivo sim in the phone and it give's you vodafone or something like that right?Have you tried to edit just the vodafone apn I.E apn"vodafone" and just the settings for your ovivo sim.It should work if your phone gives you the apn of the wrong provider and you edit it to the good provider.
Hi again. Yes, I edited the Vodafone settings to create the Ovivo ones. "Ovivo" is now showing as the APN but so far has failed to connect to the internet, so there's still something amiss.
HI,iam sure that its just a adjustment problem.do you have 2 Vodafone settings one for data and one for cell.check if you need a password for ovivo etc .i try to attach my xmllist. Look for Vodafone Hollands nieuwe. Dont know if it works this way

mcc="204"
mnc="04"
apn="data.dataxs.mobi"
user=""
password=""
mmsc="http://mmsc.mms.vodafone.nl"
mmsproxy="192.168.251.150"
mmsport="8799"
type="m
Note i did not change the name, just the settings
I too am having issues with my Feiteng H9503. I have it activated with Net10 Wireless and the phone and texting works but I cannot access the internet. Net10 gave me instructions to change the APN (Access Point Name) I tried to download the cool root at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] but it then said "Sorry, you don't have access to this area. Buy Gizbeat a beer for his hard work, or post 3 good posts and then you will have full access. See this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]" I donated to Gizbeat but still can't seem to get access. I sure could use some help.
Your donation was received and your account was upgraded. Yes, sometimes even Gizbeat needs to sleep.
hello,
first, i want to say that this site is really good Smiling i've schearch for a while about this phone, and you are the only one to speack about Smiling
i've got the same problem. My h9503 have no APN ans i can't add a new..
I've tried to install a custom rom with flashtool, but when i plug the phone (with no batery like inthe tuto) nothing happen...
I've finally find this tuto, just for root, and hope APN will be unlock, but for download the scipt to root the phone, i need to be a full-membership of china-phone...
it's my girlfriend's phone and i don't really want to pay just for root her phone...
someone can help me please?
Many many hours later after trying to edit APN list in my H9503, found this works. Tried doing it with mt6589 and motochopper, problem is they did not root the phone. Rooting the phone allows editing rights to edit the apns-conf.xml in the "\etc" sub-directory of the system files of my phone. I finally managed to find a solution that works.

I used Framaroot

I copied this file to the SD card, then used a free app called "Easy Installer (V 3.0.8)" which installs apk files onto your phone. Once installed "Framaroot" comes up in the apps list, run it and it should root your phone. You can check to see if phone is rooted by using free app called "Root Checker Basic (V5.1.0)".

I then took the easy option of buying "Root Explorer (V3.1.7) for about €3.50 to edit the xml file, but once the phone has been rooted, I guess you can use any xml file editor.

Hope this saves you hours of searching, have fun
Regards
Mark in sunny, but skint Spain.
Further to my last post, those in Spain having trouble getting a data connection to masmovil, here are the settings in the apns-config.xml file you should use, just got mine working, so I thought I would share with you to save big headaches. First of all you have to identify from the long list of APNs which one the SIM card is trying to use. Mine said

carrier="Orange World"
apn="orangeworld"
user"orange"
password="orange"
etc etc

Once you have found it, make a back-up copy using root explorer, and then edit it using the following settings (this is for a masmovil account using the basic (cheaper) data service, for there other service called something like 3G or 5mb of similar, the settings are different, they are on the web, just google it up.

apn carrier="masmovil"
mcc="214"
mnc="03"
apn="internetmas"
user=""
password=""
type="default ,supl"

I had to delete the lines starting
proxy=
port=

After making changes go to system settings\mobile networks\access point names\ and reset to default.

That did it for me, hope I've not forgotten any of the details?
Pages: 1 2