www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Zopo c2 Hard Bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey There

Last day i flashed my Zopo c2 with a Wrong Firmware. The Phone dont start. i fashed a new Preloader an the phone was Bricked. The drivers are ok. when i start the sp flash tool it goes to 100% Red and than nothing happen. no error .

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

This is the link. Please help me to unbrick my zopo c2
this will be very tough to fix. do an advanced search in the forum for "stevenma61", he has helped a few people get back their bricked phones. you can also try "Flash Tool" instead of "SP Flash Tool"

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
When i start This Flash tool, its closed when red is 100 % Sad my hope is death
Hi man!

Don't panic, here's he solution for your problem:

1. Download the files from my Google Drive [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
There are 4 files. You can download:
- Flashtool MTK Driver
- SP Flashtool
- A or B version of the preloader. This scatter files contains only the preloader, not a whole rom!
2. Install the Flashtool MTK driver as Administrator.
3. Start the SP Flashtool, load the scatter file, and click the Download button.
4. Plug your USB cable to the computer, and then the phone. (Do not put out the battery!)
Woila! The process complete! You see the green circle again, and your phone is ready to launch Smiling

I hope then I helped you man Smiling