www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK SP Flash Tool alternative for flashing MT6582, MT6589, MT6592, MT6589T, MT6577
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i failed to flash my hisense u939 which is MTK6572
PLEASE HELP
Hello guys.. My phone just blanked out after flashing with sp flash tools..Responds to power button but won't start.. No logo just light on screen. Please help me.. Though the system still detects my phone plugged in.. What did I do wrong?
Brom s_storage_not_match error during flashing mtk6572
Thanks!
Hello, I cant see the alternative MTK Flash Tool ?? where ist it??
All downloaded files are SP FlashTool, there is no alterntive TOOL?

I need some Help with my MT6592 ECOO E01
I made a ReadBack Backup with SP FlashTool
I tryed to flash alternative CWM-R but there was an Error: "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded."
So I tryed to flash all files "Firmware Update"-Mode and get the Error "BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

abviously the PRELOADER was destroyed and I cant flash it back again. I tryed many SF FlashTool versions but none worked
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
My first Post dissapers somewhere....

Guys I need help. Cant flash the preloader
cannot flash with original stock rom, error 8406 occurs, micromax canvas a1 is the model, please tell me
how do i know if my MT6572 is with UBIFS type block?

ThxRolleyes
(2014-10-08, 07:23)emmago Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys.. My phone just blanked out after flashing with sp flash tools..Responds to power button but won't start.. No logo just light on screen. Please help me.. Though the system still detects my phone plugged in.. What did I do wrong?

try removing battery and hold power button down for 60 secs to drain anything on the phone then replace battery and power up.
Updated to SP Flash Tool v5.1532
Pages: 1 2 3 4