www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [iNew v3] Day pictures from mt6582 iNew v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Completely unedited. I made a post about this on Gizbeat as well. Hit the pop out box with the little arrow to make them full 1mp.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Nice. How do pics turn out in darker circumstances?
Hopefully given the f2 aperture of the Sony sensor and the phillips flash unit they should be fairly good.
I do nightclub photography (have a canon eos 6d with 24-105 L f4 lens), and often get asked by people to take a pic of them on their phones, when passed a samsung or HTC I am always happier than when given an Iphone as I know the pics on the iphone in low light always come out looking somewhat foggy and washed out.

My big hope is that this phone (should be with me in next couple of days) will be at least as good in these conditions as my Galaxy S4.

But it would be nice to checkout some photos before the phone arrives ;)
Will try to get to it soon. Don't hold a lot of hope it will be good. These cameras are just too tiny. But we'll see.
Pictures are looking good. I also like to know how it performs at low light. Can you show (youtube) how bright the led is?
And could you also show a movie sample (bright light, low light). Tnx!