www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [CWM] iNew V3 CWM 6.0.4.4 Touch Recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-01-25, 05:43)gaabe Wrote: [ -> ]Other question is when I have the stock 1gb partition and i install the rom via cwm, it will be change the partition layout?? Its shouldn't be i think. And internal memory still visible after flashing or its need to be format somehow?

All depends on which version you install. In 1.0.1 there's 1GB partition, and in 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 it's one 13GB partition. That only changes if you install a custom rom with applied partition mod (most of the time 3.5GB, but sometimes even 6GB). Internal memory (it's more correct to say phone storage) will only become invisible if you applied partition mod before flashing new firmware version.
Its not possible to just flash only the rom itself without resizing my partition?
At my Zte blade the roms didnt changed the partitions.

Should do pinned topics [snip] where all methods will be written starting from Rooting, other topic flashing Cwm, other Rom developing, etc. its easier to find everything for beginners and not need to read 50 page forums
Look in the Root forum. Most of the topics you mentioned are already there as stickys. There's also an entire sub-forum devoted to root tools. For the tutorials you feel are missing, please feel free to help out the forum by writing a tutorial.

In answer to your question, normally you could flash everything except EBR and retain your partitions, but not for 1.0.4. You must flash the EBR as is in the ROM folder.
Does not work with Inewv3 900/2100 threw mobile uncle tools it restarts into standard recovery
Is this recovery compatible with 1.0.10 build and higher?
Pages: 1 2 3