www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [iNew V3] Low light indoors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First pic is from a few feet away with flash. 100% crop.

Next pic from 1 foot away with flash.

Last pic on scene mode. No flash. The room very dimly lit. This photo significantly brighter than actual light in the room.

I know, not the greatest selection here, but hopefully it gives you an idea. Will try to get more in.
Got some outdoor shots early and late dusk. Will get them up at some point tomorrow. Now it's time to drink some wine.
Please, can you take some indoor shots with flash, but not too close.
Can you test the OTG?
Thanks
does your inew v3 support otg or not? I want to know if it is the first batch or second batch.. because they have different camera. the first batch seems too have a 18.2mp f2.2 camera but the second batch has the real 13mp f2.0 sony cmos camera.
do you know which camera does your inew have?
will you please run an antutu benchmark and screenshot all the result pages and put it here?
i'll be really thankful if you do so.Hehe!
thank you
All photos so far have been from first batch V3-E, without OTG. We will likely have new photos coming next week with the new batch V3.
(2013-12-31, 19:29)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Got some outdoor shots early and late dusk. Will get them up at some point tomorrow. Now it's time to drink some wine.

I like your priorities. Big Grin