www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Star B94M MTK6589 CWM recovery and root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-04-25, 22:52)clauri Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that for installing a rom you should to be root, and I'm in the middle of the way, I think...

One thing, it could be because the SP is in runtime trace mode? or in this mode must be
(2013-04-26, 00:27)clauri Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-25, 22:52)clauri Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that for installing a rom you should to be root, and I'm in the middle of the way, I think...

One thing, it could be because the SP is in runtime trace mode? or in this mode must be

Clauri, this is an SP Flash Tool ROM. You don't need to be rooted to install it. Just follow the tutorial.
Gizbeat, all was perfect,at the end I will sleep at nigth, I'm in debt wiht you for the rest of my live, or your live, no is a joke. Now seriously, you have a friend here in spain. Very thanks, people like you are essential in this times.
(2013-04-26, 23:48)clauri Wrote: [ -> ]Gizbeat, all was perfect,at the end I will sleep at nigth, I'm in debt wiht you for the rest of my live, or your live, no is a joke. Now seriously, you have a friend here in spain. Very thanks, people like you are essential in this times.

Excellent Clauri. I'm glad I could help. Thanks for your words of gratitude and the donation to the site. For sure you have a friend in Thailand and the United States and wherever I'm at.
Does this work for the miz z1? with android 4.1.4
gizbeat, one more question, what means I'm ninja, it's similar to be root?
(2013-04-29, 00:56)clauri Wrote: [ -> ]gizbeat, one more question, what means I'm ninja, it's similar to be root?

It means something similar to excellent job, now you and everything is cool.

An American 'figure of speech'.

Or maybe just a Gizbeat figure of speech Sleepy
about 3g problem there is a guide for resolve it?
THe last time I used a scatterfile.txt on my MTK 6577 it wiped out my internal memory of 4GB ROM

I too have a Star B94M and can't seem to get it rooted using the Root with Recovery Bin4ry and am looking forward to using your Gizbeat tools once I am be given the rights to download. Thank you
(2013-04-29, 08:27)myprop9 Wrote: [ -> ]THe last time I used a scatterfile.txt on my MTK 6577 it wiped out my internal memory of 4GB ROM

I too have a Star B94M and can't seem to get it rooted using the Root with Recovery Bin4ry and am looking forward to using your Gizbeat tools once I am be given the rights to download. Thank you

If you used the wrong scatter OR if you used an EBR that changed the partitions (knowingly or unknowingly), yes you will lose internal storage.

Bin4ry doesn't currently work with most 4.1.2 and 4.2.1 versions of Android
Pages: 1 2 3