www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: does OTG work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm waiting for the v3, I would like to know if the OTG works, someone has tried it?
Some has a working OTG, others do not. There were two batches, and people say the second one has a functional OTG. Whether it is a software or hardware update, hard to tell. Sometimes even the guys who sell it don't know the answer, so in your case, I think you'll get the answer when it arrives at your doorstep Smiling

As for the air gesture if someone's curious, most likely it's not yet supported on any of the released batches, but it's most likely a software issue, so it's not a biggie, as it will be resolved soon with an update.
Hopefully everything works, I have asked the seller who assured me that the otg works.
(2014-01-01, 18:20)luckebar Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully everything works, I have asked the seller who assured me that the otg works.

Then there's your answer! Congrats Smiling
its true ! There are two batches, and for the second one has a functional OTG.
in our website ,We Guarantee to provide customers with the second one !!!
The first batch with 1000 phones where with non working OTG after that phones should have OTG.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
maybe ,its right !!but for us ,We dont want to provide users a bad experience!!!so We do not sell the phone without otg of inew v3 !!!
This first batch 1000 not working OTG rumor is nothing but a firmware issue. Install the December 24 firmware and your OTG will work.

My phone was probably one of the first ever sent and is definitively one of those so called non-working ones. It came with the December 6 firmware. I haven't tried OTG with that but it definitively works with the December 24 firmware.

There is no such thing as the first 1000 do not work with OTG. Seriously. This is just a rumor.