www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Phone to buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for guidance since this will be my first China phone. I'm hoping to buy from a reasonably reputable company that will offer some support and hopefully regular upgrades. Good GPS, a decent battery, 720p and a screen between 5 and 5.7 are my most important criteria and not much more than 200$.

The phones I have seen that I like are: ZTE967S, the iNew V3, Zopo z980 and Z950+, Lenovo S920, THL W200 and Xiaomi Hongmi(4.7 screen though)

Feedback on those and other suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks in advance
You can't go wrong with any of those phones. Also take a look at W8S.

Where are you located? If in the Americas, skip the Lenovo and the Xiaomi.

I really like the iNew V3, but it has a somewhat smallish battery, though now our sponsor is sending 2 batteries with it if using the coupon code gizbeatv32013
[quote='Gizbeat' pid='11363' dateline='1388640993']
You can't go wrong with any of those phones. Also take a look at W8S.

>>
I'm using a ThL W8s and a Samsung S4 as well. I rooted them both and flashed roms.
Battery of the W8s is longing much more than the S4. The S4 is not longing 24 hours. The W8s at least 48...

Besides that it's looking fabulous in white. :-)
Thank you for the W8S suggestion. I did look at it but it seems to be a bit more phone than I need and it's almost $300. I would be curious to know if the GPS works well on it. I've heard about GPS issues on THL(and many other China phones)
809T is a great phone, but i have some focus problems.