www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Download Vernee Mix 2 ROM download stock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2018-01-07, 05:32)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]STEPS :

1) Create a NEW folder.
2) Copy the preloader, boot.img and system.img
3) Paste them inside the NEW folder.
4) Copy the scatter file of the official stock rom for 4GB model.
5) Paste the scatter file inside the NEW folder.
6) Now you have four files inside the NEW folder :

a) preloader
b) boot
c) system
d) scatter file

7) Run SP Flash Tool
8) Load the scatter file inside the NEW folder
9) Flash the preloader - the boot - the system
10) Good luck

@Cleopatra

I am always surprised and fascinated by the patience, calmness and competence with which you answer even the stupidest questions. And this even with the questioners, who are so badly brought up that they have never heard that one can say thank you for help ...
(2018-01-07, 05:32)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]STEPS :

1) Create a NEW folder.
2) Copy the preloader, boot.img and system.img
3) Paste them inside the NEW folder.
4) Copy the scatter file of the official stock rom for 4GB model.
5) Paste the scatter file inside the NEW folder.
6) Now you have four files inside the NEW folder :

a) preloader
b) boot
c) system
d) scatter file

7) Run SP Flash Tool
8) Load the scatter file inside the NEW folder
9) Flash the preloader - the boot - the system
10) Good luck

Thank you a lot Cleopatra! I managed to revive the device. But I haven't converted anything from. dat. to. img. What I did was to extract the OTA 6gb version rom. Then I noticed that the only img file was the system. I replaced everything (except system.img) in the 4g official flashable rom and unthicked the system. Flashed everything and the device booted normally. Strangely the rom was that of 4GB version and worked perfectly. But I decided anyway to copy the 6GB OTA rom to the device and install it from the local update option and now everything is back to normal.

Thank you a lot
(2017-12-12, 22:15)GizBeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hl=en

After installing the apk, run it and tap "Install" in the bottom left corner.

It should then say whether the BusyBox install was successful or not.

At this point, I'm able to achieve all that you've written (xposed etc...) with SuperSU, however, the BusyBox install from apk has been unsuccessful. I've tested rooted with Magisk as well and same result.

Let me know how it goes for you.
Have followed all the steps above and BusyBox was installed flawless!
(2017-12-14, 00:15)GizBeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Waiting for miui rom ?

(2017-12-12, 22:15)GizBeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

After installing the apk, run it and tap "Install" in the bottom left corner.

It should then say whether the BusyBox install was successful or not.

At this point, I'm able to achieve all that you've written (xposed etc...) with SuperSU, however, the BusyBox install from apk has been unsuccessful. I've tested rooted with Magisk as well and same result.

Let me know how it goes for you.

if you can download the latest Magisk version 20.4 or sooner your phone will be rooted successfuly with TWRP recovery  but firstly you need to unlock the bootloader of your vernee mix 2, i have done that recently and it was a success without no side effect on my device.

Pages: 1 2 3 4