www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: i6000 2g 32rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i dont know how to use the flashtool toupgrade the rom
and my english not good
i very like this phone
can anyone help
thx
(2014-01-02, 19:56)sunmoon328419 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont know how to use the flashtool toupgrade the rom
and my english not good
i very like this phone
can anyone help
thx
Hi!

Why do you want to upgrade the ROM? Is it an new ROM from iNew or a custom one?

Please post the version you are currently having on your phone.

For using the flash tools there are numerous excellent post on this site on how to use it. Try these first!
Von!!!!! I need some help. I need to get a cwm flashable kernel update. My sound went dead on my phone after flashing custom roms. I'm thinking something was corrupted.
(2014-01-30, 05:08)Dvalin21 Wrote: [ -> ]Von!!!!! I need some help. I need to get a cwm flashable kernel update. My sound went dead on my phone after flashing custom roms. I'm thinking something was corrupted.
I haven't come across any kernels sofar. I have just flashed new ROMs via either FlashTools or CWM (zip-files). What ROM did you flash? and how did you do it? Via CWM or FlashTools?
I did it through CWM, which I changed recovery version and flashed he OTA update for the FireFly and now I have sound again. However I would like to get someone to converted the latest iNew ROM to a flashable CWM file.
(2014-02-05, 22:32)Dvalin21 Wrote: [ -> ]I did it through CWM, which I changed recovery version and flashed he OTA update for the FireFly and now I have sound again. However I would like to get someone to converted the latest iNew ROM to a flashable CWM file.
If i'm not mistaken there is a guide here somewhere describing how you do that. Can't remember exactly where i saw it though... Do a search round the site and you will probby come across it!
(2014-02-05, 22:32)Dvalin21 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Read through the whole page, in an earlier message I explain how to load your phone with the proper tools that are described on page 1 of that message thread.