www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [How To] Flash ROM/CWM with SP Flash Tool On MTK6595, MTK6592, MTK6589, MTK6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I won't go into a detailed discussion of the theory of the android boot process to avoid O.T., that is why my explanation was indeed a bit 'generic'.

Please have a look at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
You will see lk.bin at the same level as uboot, which in effect is the bootloader process. Boot.img is on slide 9 as it is where the complete kernel gets loaded.

No need for getting down to who's right or not, maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle, it doesn't matter really. What I was saying is what in my experience are the steps for bringing a phone back from dead.

first part: preloader and pre-boot partitions, logo, secro, lk or uboot, mbr, ebr, recovery etc.
second part: boot.img, where /system /proc and other important folders are setup for the kernel.
third part: data and cache, where you're apps and data are.

extra: nvram which not only contains imei, but also radio, bt and wifi configuration specifics.

this is just to simplify the process so that any one can understand it and get the idea of what is important to bring back your phone from a brick state.
Hello guys.. My phone just blanked out after flashing with sp flash tools.. Please help me.. Though the system still detects my phone plugged in
I have flashed firmware with "format whole flash" and fixed recovery reboot. There are some things that I need hell from you:
- How to fix "Kernel Block Map to PMT mismatch
Block name offset
kernel: _NOLD_CUST 0x0000000044780000
PMT: CUST
- I can't install TWRP 2.5.0.0 (rooted). Because of bootloader locked?. How to unlock bootloader on Huawei Ascend G700 U10?
- What happen If flash rom uncheck secro-lock-sign.img.
Hopping get reply from you soon.
Best Regards
(2014-03-03, 07:14)Raptor Wrote: [ -> ]hello,
i've done everithing, but when i plug the phone, nothing is heppening...
someone can help me please?

I'm having the same problem. I have a MTK6582 and the correct recover image and scatter. When I press download (only the recover image selected) and the connect the turned off phone nothing happen. The bar stays at 0% and the phone starts charging.
(2014-11-03, 19:15)gio9sig551 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-03, 07:14)Raptor Wrote: [ -> ]hello,
i've done everithing, but when i plug the phone, nothing is heppening...
someone can help me please?

I'm having the same problem. I have a MTK6582 and the correct recover image and scatter. When I press download (only the recover image selected) and the connect the turned off phone nothing happen. The bar stays at 0% and the phone starts charging.

Hi Gio, have you tried all solutions in the Fix SP Flash Tool Problems tutorial? I recommend starting there.

This sounds like a driver issue. I would try removing all drivers. Also don't forget to remove battery prior to flashing. Holding Vol+ or Vol- when you plug into USB may help "trigger" the flash as well.
Hi guys. I screwed up Can't look after "only" three months of service he returned my kingelon N8800 with rom 4.4.2 which does not allow me to root in any way. I tried to flash and ... do not tell. Now the cell is turned on with the display strips. I would like to replace the much-loved stock rom 4.2. I tried the stock rom around the web but to no avail. I need the files needed including the preloader and the data to be included in thick multi pors if necessary. through 1000
mrtisoy I have SM-W2014 clone by ALPS with a MTK6589 chip.

Hello! Can you help me to contact with mrtisoy. I can't write him a private message.
I briked my phone ALPS SM-W2014 MTK6589 and I can't find firmware for it. I read on your forum that he has the same phone.
Ask him please, could he send me the firmware of it for FlashTool.
You can reply me at [email protected]
Thank you.
Evgeny.
my screen striped
(2015-04-24, 14:02)crisbernales Wrote: [ -> ]my screen striped

go back to stock Smiling
Hi.
I check this in LG L Bello, and no work.
LG L Bello D335 with Mediatek 6582M
Pages: 1 2 3