www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaomi Hongmi or THL W200 or Lenovo S820
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[align=left]Hi i would like to ask you which pnone is generally better between xiaomi hogmi (red rise) ,lenovo s820 , THL W200 . im going to use the pnone normaly not for something crazy,BUT i want to use apps ,2d and some 3d games (not heavy) without any lags.About camera i just want to takesome "good enough" pics and vids not perfect.About screen i want to be clear and bright with good angels .
So my priority is :
1) no lags (for normal use ,apps and games)
2) Good enough screen
3) Just dignified camera

[snip]

So which one you suggest me ?
Take the S820 out of the mix. The Xiaomi Hongmi should be slightly more powerful in the GPU dept, but the THL W200 will be more powerful with CPU.

Gaming should be fine on either, I was just playing Batman Dark Knight on iNew V3 with MT6582 (same as Hongmi). Plays rather nice, though I didn't record FPS. Will do so in an upcoming review. The GPUs should be similar in power between the MT6589T and MT6582, but the MT6589T should give a bit more power in the CPU department.

Also recommend you purchase from our sponsor.

1949deal http://goo.gl/VPUuW7 or Merimobiles http://goo.gl/6dM3Vn
Thanks for response but actually Xiaomi Hongmi and THL W200 got the same CPU : MTK6589T, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.5GHz and the same GPU : PowerVR SGX544 . So which is the difference ?
You're correct. My mistake.

The difference is THL W200 is 8GB, Hongmi is 4GB. THL W200 is 850/900/1800/1900 GSM 850/2100WCDMA, Hongmi is 900/1800/1900GSM 900/2100WCDMA. THL has a slightly larger LCD 5.0" vs Hongmi 4.7".
So their performance is the same ? Cause my priority is the performance (no lags for normal use ,apps and games) and not the ROM , the Frequency band and their Display Size. I want you to tell me which one got better performance and is more reliableness and which one you suggest me to buy ?

Thank you !
I'm curious to know if you can buy the hongmi for 799 Yuan in Shenzhen? They issued it in HK for HKD999 but they were snapped up twice in a matter of seconds
(2014-01-03, 22:30)Spaier Wrote: [ -> ]So their performance is the same ? Cause my priority is the performance (no lags for normal use ,apps and games) and not the ROM , the Frequency band and their Display Size. I want you to tell me which one got better performance and is more reliableness and which one you suggest me to buy ?

Thank you !

Performance will be the same.
Xiaomi is generally considered a better brand name.
If price isn't your concern and you don't need American frequencies, go with the Xiaomi.