www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [How To] Make a scatter file MT6595, MT6582, MT6589, MT6592, MT6577, MT6589T, MT6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you're looking for a tutorial on how to make a scatter file for MTK6582, MTK6595, MTK6589, MTK6592, MTK6577, MTK6589T, MTK6572, then you've come to the right place.

What you'll need:
What to do:
  • Step 1 - Enable USB debugging
  • Step 2 - Install the PDANet USB ADB VCOM drivers - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  • Step 3 - Download, extract, and run the latest version of MTK Droid Tools.
    [attachment=631]
  • Step 4 - Your phone should be on at this point. Connect the data USB cable to your phone and wait about 10 seconds. Eventually you should see the phone's information come up.
  • Step 5 - Click 'blocks map'. A new window should open with all your phone's block information and where each portion of your firmware is stored on ROM.
    [attachment=632]
  • Step 6 - Click 'create scatter file'. Navigate to where you want to save it. Save it in a place where you won't lose it. If you need it for flashing firmware, save it in the folder of the firmware. If you need it for flashing a recovery, save it in the folder with the recovery.
Hi GizBeat,

I'm a newbie in this forum,
i tried to follow ur tutorial to build a Scatter file,
i'm using MTK Droid Tools v2.4.6 and v2.5.2,
When i click "Blocks Maps",
i got "Block Info" window pop-up,
but the "Create Scatter File" button was grey, can't be clicked,
Would u please kindly give me any enlightment for any solution to solve my problem?

Fyi, my phone is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
it's an Octa-Core MTK6592 phone,

Any enlightment will be appreciated SmilingHehe!
Thanks Smiling
Did you try to enable usb debugging?
(2014-03-20, 22:48)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try to enable usb debugging?

Hi NexusTrix,

Yes, the "USB Debugging" was enabled,
But the "button" was grey, Sad
Hi All,

the issue has been solved after i update the "MTKDroidTools" into version 2.5.3,
maybe there's compability issue between the phone n the tool's previous version Dodgy Big Grin

@NexusTrix : Thanks for ur supports! Smiling Thumbs Up
Yes. Always be using the newest tools. Good to see the problem was worked out.
So.. I had my chance with this Flash tool software last night. The only issue I'm currently having is after plugging my device into the computer (with Debugging enabled) no information about my phone is popping up. I've already installed the ADB Mtk drivers, I can't think of anything else to try. Device successfully rooted last night, now I can't install a custom rom because of this issue.. Can anyone help?

Model Number: JXM NOTE3
Hardware Version: MT6582_V1.0.0
i tried to create scatter file reading my h900 tm6592 kitkat 4.4 but results is a big txt file....that contains more than standard scatter info....

look at the file...
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-07-29, 19:33)CaptainPorkie23 Wrote: [ -> ]So.. I had my chance with this Flash tool software last night. The only issue I'm currently having is after plugging my device into the computer (with Debugging enabled) no information about my phone is popping up. I've already installed the ADB Mtk drivers, I can't think of anything else to try. Device successfully rooted last night, now I can't install a custom rom because of this issue.. Can anyone help?

Model Number: JXM NOTE3
Hardware Version: MT6582_V1.0.0

try this: disconnect the phone from your pc, uninstall all adb related drivers, make sure they are gone after rebooting your pc, now connect the phone, your plugnplay should ask for the appropriate drivers, make sure you have the correct ones for your phone, install them, disconnect and reconnect your phone again to make sure none are missing, now check with adb devices to see if your phone is recognized, if it is you should be able to do what you want.
Hi,
I canĀ“t make the scatter file. I am using MtkDroidtools 2.5.3 but the "create scatter file" button is in Grey and unclickable.

Rooted Jiake JK-750 with MTK-6571 UBIFS, an Adroid 4.4.2

Any idea?

Thx.
Pages: 1 2