www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Original firmware Inew V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Description

ROM Mobile INEW V3-E – ROM Android 4.2.2

Version Official INEW V3-E Version : cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.1_20131224

Gapps include – No Rooted

Language support: Multilang

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi,
Can you advise if this is newer than cxq_v3_v1.0.6t02 ? and if so what if any bug fixes/differences there are.

Thanks shanos
I installed this rom on my V3 from the first batch (originally without OTG).
Whith this rom OTG is working for me!
Thanks.
He just posted a link to needrom website. So for any changelogs you should contact the original author there.
Considering the version number you posted, it seems your's newer (1.0.6), and 't02' could mean 2nd batch? Just a guess.
Anyways, it's good to see roms are starting to show up. I see custom roms coming soon, as well as some bugfixes and tweaks.
I will go over and register now see what I can find out from the OP of the rom.
Gonna be sticking with the V3 for a while now and getting rid of the Galaxy S4 so hope the customs are quick of the mark.
Great. If you find something interesting, please copy-paste here.
But judging from the timestamp appended to the version, I think it's the first stock rom available to the public, so the changes won't mean much.

I would also like to mention I posted a request on MIUI website few days ago. It would be great if someone makes a port for are phones. We should make a petition Smiling
Will do mate, by the way I saw the post on MIUI forum fingers crossed someone will port the new 4.4 MIUI due out soon.

Just been looking through needrom and found this for creating custom rom, its pc based so I am out of luck as I am a mac user lol.

Anyone fancy giving it a go?
KitKat would be ideal, but even Jellybean would be sufficient for now. I've seen some iNew ports (for i6000? not sure), but even though both the rom and and phone are Chineese, there is unfortunately not so many development going on. V3 is hot stuff right now, maybe some MIUI developer roll up his sleeves Smiling As you said, fingers crossed!
(2014-01-07, 03:30)rocky1 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed this rom on my V3 from the first batch (originally without OTG).
Thanks.
really?...no way, it was a hardware issue, wasn't it?Wanna fight?
(2014-01-07, 03:30)rocky1 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed this rom on my V3 from the first batch (originally without OTG).
Thanks.

Yes. This fixed OTG on my iNew V3 as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4