www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How good is the battery life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

IMHO , the battery life on the iNew v3 is something that a lot of people should be checking out because I think that 1850 mAh is not enough for a mixed usage, including streaming video, gaming, browsing, calls, taking pictures and video and listening to music.
How many hours can you get ? Is it possible to make the battery last for a day and a half before requiring a charge?

Thanks
(2014-01-06, 20:52)brasi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

IMHO , the battery life on the iNew v3 is something that a lot of people should be checking out because I think that 1850 mAh is not enough for a mixed usage, including streaming video, gaming, browsing, calls, taking pictures and video and listening to music.
How many hours can you get ? Is it possible to make the battery last for a day and a half before requiring a charge?

Ofcourse the battery is not enough for all the things you mentioned. In that case you should by 7" tablet with 10k+ mAh. Even with this small capacity of 1830mAh, it will easily last a day for my needs, more likely day and a half. It all depends on how much you use it and for what purpose.

According to [Snip], their battery test shows this:

Standby: 121 hours 25 minutes
Music: 3 hrs 25 mins
Video: 4 hours 48 minutes
Internet (WiFi): 7 hrs 55 mins
Internet (3G): 3 hours 44 minutes
Talk time (2G): 7 hrs 13 mins
Talk time (3G): 4 hours 7 minutes
2D Games: 2 hours
3D games: 1 hour 16 minutes

If that's not enough, you can always purchase an additional battery which you can get for $5 or so, or take a look on some power bank.
Test Battery:Today I started the battery test , I simply took the phone with me as I usually do every day and trying to use it a bit more than usual, the test was carried out with two Tim sim inside the phone , data connection always active in 3g, brightness to maximum.5.50 hour clock . Having in mind to do this test last night about midnight I put the phone on charge and off I went to sleep . This morning I went to turn it on and found it charged to 84% ... So I took the car and jumped in , attached to the car charger came to 91% , then I got to work, I unplugged the charger from the car and marked 100% ... Do not ask me why but it went well , considering that this was the second charge the phone so it may be that something has yet to settle , however, then the test will start at 6:46 with the battery to 100 %

*100% 06:46
86% 08:30 installation of whatsapp, send 4 photos with bluetooth, watching HD video for 3 minutes
81 % 09:10 5 messages whatsapp, 5 minutes internet browsing
73% 11,10 5 minutes internet browsing, 9 minutes voice call
69% 12,10 3 minutes voice call , internet surfing 5 minutes, 8 messages whatsapp , 10 minutes, answer email
63% 13.30 7 posts whatsapp
49% 14.30 25 minutes gps navigation with Sygic
16.00 47% off data connection turned on wifi ( I got home ! )
41% 16.20 15 minutes of play with 8 Asphalt
37% 18.00 15-minute radio with speaker 5 minutes browsing internet wifi
33% 20,45 5 minutes browsing internet wifi
29% 21.45 END TEST SAY Excellent performance even if the use was not just intense and you have to understand the problem starts charging does not complete !