www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Anybody know about the NO.1 N3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I was just looking at the NO.1 N3, and wondered if anyone here knows anything about it?
There isn't much on the net but 1949deal.com appear to stock the 1GB model... Rolleyes
It's specs include;
Android 4.2
CPU: MTK6589T Quad Core 1.5GHz
ROM: 32GB
RAM: 2GB
Screen: 5.7 inch IPS, capacitive touch screen 1280 × 720(HD)
SM+WCDMA
GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
The No.1 N3 for sure doesn't include 900/1900WCDMA. Wherever you got this information from, it's a mistake.

It's generally a well regarded phone with very few complaints.

If you're interested in the 2GB model, I can inquire from our sponsors to see if it's available. Just shoot me an email.

Cheers
Hi
I have seen the WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz on a number of websites including 2 official (looking) No.1 webpages e.g.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I am considering it and the iNew V3... It is possible we will be needing 2 new phones so i am my time exploring what is available
If it has 1900, it will be the first MTK phone in existence to have it. Mlais MX69 Pro reportedly has it as well on their official site, but they have yet to actually release the phone.

If you purchase it, would love to have you prove me wrong. If it ends up being true, No. 1 will deserve a huge slap on the back for supporting 1900.

Are you in USA?
Hi
Yes If they are posting the correct specifications then the N3 would be worth a look. But I wont be buying one until I can see credible reviews and/or have contact with owners of the N3.

Regards...