www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [iNew v3] Low light outdoor (Bonus, late night kitchen light + macro)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These are images from an early morning, taken with full auto. It´s a very dark area, so they are quite good in these difficult conditions. Look at the lion, black stone in street light. You still get an ok picture, describing the light and weather.

click this link for full size

[Image: 2014_01_07_08_09_10.jpg]

click this link for full size[Image: 2014_01_07_08_07_17.jpg]

click this link for full size [Image: 2014_01_07_08_19_45.jpg][/url]

Bonus:

Indoor late evening in kitchen light
click this link for full size [Image: 2014_01_06_17_56_57.jpg]

Little under saturated, but crisp, clear and great! Way better than the iOcean x7.

A macro image taken of my keyboard shows the small focus distance:

click this link for full size [Image: 2014_01_08_12_47_42.jpg]
These look actually quite good. The noise is off the charts, but each image as a whole looks good for a low light phone picture.
Why clicking on the image doesn't enlarge it? I get a thumbnail again (centered on the screen). Same in Opera and IE.
(2014-01-08, 21:01)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Why clicking on the image doesn't enlarge it? I get a thumbnail again (centered on the screen). Same in Opera and IE.

Not sure. So I´ve added the click this link above all images, that will take you to a large image. I´m sorry about that, I´m to to good at using forums yet Smiling
It's because the links are 'forum thumbnail links' on postimg.org. Use the 'direct link'.
so are these shots taken with the first batch inew with 18.2mp f2.2 camera or the second batch Inew V3 with 13mp f2.0 sony camera???

you said you will put antutu benchmark of the second batch too... but upto now there is nothing..
The first batch didn't ship with the Sony lens??
(2014-01-09, 05:43)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]so are these shots taken with the first batch inew with 18.2mp f2.2 camera or the second batch Inew V3 with 13mp f2.0 sony camera???

you said you will put antutu benchmark of the second batch too... but upto now there is nothing..

Wow. That's a new one for me. I saw many times both 13MP and 18MP, but I thought it was all about interpolation. And f2.0 vs f2.2 I took as a typo. So camera hardware is really different between the batches?

EDIT: I checked on my sellers page and it shows 18MP (like screenshots mean something), so I hope that's "newer" camera hardware? And front camera is 5MP which could in fact be a 2-3MP interpolated to 5MP Smiling Man, I hate when they change hardware on the fly without a word. It's disrespectful to the end user and makes those who grabed the phone first stupid sheeps.

AnTuTu score should be the same. Unless they didn't change something about the rest of the hardware Smiling

(2014-01-10, 02:05)bertmansk Wrote: [ -> ]The first batch didn't ship with the Sony lens??

He didn't say that. Or at least I hope he didn't Smiling
There's no difference in batches. At least at this point.

It's just a rumor that happened when one shop said the first 1000 units came without OTG, which ended up being just a firmware bug.

Let's squash the different v3 rumor until we see proof of it otherwise.
Amen to that. But you must agree there are firmwares out there which show both 13MP and 18MP. So anyone with the least of common sense should know something's not right. Whether they came out as such from the factory or someone modded the firmware or changed the screenshots, I don't know, but I'm already sick and tired of all those false informations. I would like to know what I'm buying, and not searching the forums for the whole day in order to find that out. I'm going out for a beer or two, they better sort these things out before I'm back Smiling
Pages: 1 2