www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NFC + WIFI Tip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My phone didn't have that sticker, so even if i knew Chinese, I wouldn't be informed! Smiling
So i tried sending some pictures with the NFC and Android beam .
But this does not seem to work .

The INEW does notice the other phone or tablet but sending nor receiving is possible with my INEW V3.

Anyone else tried to actually use the BEAM or NFC function??
Hello.
Does your back cover lets the NFC anttena pass thru? I can see a black square in the back plastic of the phone and that is where the NFC coil is.

Am I the only one?
(2014-02-14, 06:37)maskio Wrote: [ -> ]Does your back cover lets the NFC anttena pass thru? I can see a black square in the back plastic of the phone and that is where the NFC coil is.
Am I the only one?

No, you're not the only one. If that's any comfort to you Smiling
I previously installed an app and can use it to switch on specific functions, say bluetooth, when a NFC tag is placed below the phone.

But I fail to read the transactions in my smartcard. My friend's LG phone can do it. This issue has been discussed in geekgirl's another post here
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I have not tried beaming files as I don't have another NFC phone.
I can send files via beam/NFC but i Cant recieve!
Even it alerts the notification sounds that there's a nfc device nearby but my inew v3 fails to receive files from the other devices. Has this happened ti any of you too?
(2014-02-20, 04:41)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]I can send files via beam/NFC but i Cant recieve!
Even it alerts the notification sounds that there's a nfc device nearby but my inew v3 fails to receive files from the other devices. Has this happened ti any of you too?

Mine works in both ways. Firmware 1.0.1 too. Try to perfectly align with another device or NFC card, because connection can sometimes break, and/or recognition can be delayed. If it can send, it should be able to receive it without problems (if it's the same device you sent something to).
Pardon my ignorance but... what exactly for is NFC used in everyday usage?
There are a lot of uses and applications of the NFC.
You can use it to send files to other NFC equipped device,.
You can use NFC tags at various places and by touch the phone at the tag to change the sound profile. For example you go to your office or when you ride your bike etc.
You can use your NFC as a credit card or ID card (along with a code) to places like shops that they are supporting this protocol.
To me it is too early for the use of NFC. In a couple of years I think it will have more common use than now.
You can also google it for more info
the pics of first post is down -_-

i cant use nfc either, it cant detect other device either,
anyone help me?
Pages: 1 2 3