www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Batchs of İNEW V3...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some people say first thousand phone is the first batch and have some problems with OTG and NFC. When did they launch it? And did they finished? if it finished when could it finish? I ordered 31th december from Aliexpress.And they shipped it 3th january (But I took track number 6th january, he said because of the weekend he couldnt take the track number from singapur post but I couldnt believe him. I thought that phone wasnt in a stock and he was entertained or delayed me for a week. it İs it possible? the other question.)

what is differences and if we buy it, how can we understand it is first or second batch? can we understand from the box or serial number etc?

(a member named BURS answered like this((The differences are software in nature. The hardware is there for both of the batches. First batch had the old firmware, that's why OTG, and somewhere even NFC, were not working. For now, LED motion is not supported on any of the batches, so we hope that will work too after some future update. It's hard to tell for sure whether OTG/NFC are supported on specific sample, but flashing the newest firmware should sort all things out.))

But I have more question like above....
I'm afraid that only manufacturer himself can answer most of your questions. I suppose that first thousands samples went out of the factory a long time ago, since V3 is selling like hot potatoes. It's hard to tell whether your seller on AliExpress had one from the first batch, because that batch was probably scattered all around China and now in the rest of the world. I suppose the manufacturer could tell what batch it is, by looking at the serial number, but good luck with that, because I really don't think he will do that. So, until the whole first batch is sold (and you won't know when that will be ; in fact maybe there are none even now!), you must buy on trust of your seller. Sad, but true.
Afaik OTG can be fixed with this ROM [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

NFC problem can be caused with bad contacts between NFC antenna in back cover and phone body. You can little pull contacst out of hole. Here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I understood that all hardware is the same both batches. the difference is firmware. Did I understand correctly?
(2014-01-10, 18:52)ayky33 Wrote: [ -> ]I understood that all hardware is the same both batches. the difference is firmware. Did I understand correctly?

Yes, you're right. Unless otherwise is proven Smiling