www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Neken N6 bricked? DRAM_FAIL 4032
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello! I have a Neken N6 2GB + 32GB, and a few days ago the screen went black, only the "home, back, options" led touch button was on. I removed the battery and putted it again,tried to turn it on but the phone won't turn on. Then I tried to connect the charger, for a few second a red led turned on, but after that turned off. The phone was bricked.
So I tried to go in recovery mode with the combinations button(vol up + power button) but nothing happens. The only sign of life is when I connect the MTK device with PC, I have installed the mtk drivers for mtk6589 and OK, connected(In device manager shows "MTK USB PORT")
I have downloaded some of official ROM for Neken N6 from this site and tried to flash it but it gives me an error: "brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)" or "brom error s_dl_get_dram_setting_fail (5054)".
I need some help, please! I need a ROM or a BACKUP or I don't know what.
Try other versions of sp flash tool. v3 or v5. Both DL links in mtk gen tools forum
Try using firmware upgrade instead of download
Try other USB ports or try reinstalling drivers. There are many guides here how to reinstall drivers. Get that usbdeview program. DL link is in win8 tutorial
You must see mtk preloader
Also look in tutorials about fixing spft problems
thanks for reply
maybe i need the exact stock for my neken n6.
how to find it? and how can i know that the stock rom is exactly for my device?
Firmware Upgrade doesnt fix it?
No, it does not fix.
No one can fix this problem?

This is my Neken N6
[attachment=2072]
[attachment=2073]
What chip set? There are different ones for neken n6 with 2gb/32gb.
Is it mt6589t or 6592?
it is MT6589T
(2014-12-10, 22:49)miri_alb86 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
flashable with sp flash tool. officieal for you mt6589t and 2/32 version.
there are others also but need to flash with recovery, and so i didnt bother giving their links.

try flash first preloader.bin. If it flashes completely, try pressing power button.
then if phone will vibrate, it means you got the right rom. next, you flash all the rest of the firmware.
Yes, my phone is bricked and exactly is HARD BRICKED. I have tried to flash it with this ROM but it shows me the error DRAM_FAIL 4032. I have tried so many ROM's from needrom.com, but always the same problems.
Pages: 1 2 3